Friday, September 11, 2009

Dear...

So I started this letter awhile ago, it began as a letter to my future husband to give him some insight about "Erica" since I'm a handful. But since he's no where to be found and I'm days away from 30 I'm putting it out to the universe and give ya'll a chuckle, lets see if you really know me. I'm sure there are some surprises, but if you know me then it's more to entertain your socks off.

Dear whoever reads this,

Let me start by saying I'm a handful, seriously. What you are about to read may give you sweaty palms and question all your beliefs but I'm worth it, really I am.
  • I am one of the funniest people you'll ever meet, really the things I say sometimes surprise me. It might not be appropriate, right or even make sense but it will stick with you like underwear on your ass on a hot muggy day.
  • I don't like my feet being touched, but I will always get a pedicure and my toes will always look cute. Look, don't touch. You can try but you'll be sorry. Consider yourself warned, oh and if you don't notice how cute my toes are after they've been done you'll hear about it.
  • I love the beach, but I hate the water and the sand. I know it doesn't make sense, it doesn't have to it's the way it is.
  • I don't like leftovers, yuck. On the odd chance I order a dinner and somehow manage to take it home I won't eat it. It's wasteful I know, but I don't like them.
  • Flowers, I LOVE them. I've made it easy for you to know what flowers to get me, I have a tattoo on my wrist and should there be an occasion I feel I should have gotten flowers and I don't get them my wrist will be in your face.
  • I love TV I will watch just about anything, with over 300 channels there is always something on.
  • I'm a nut, I do my laundry in order every weekend. If I skip a weekend, it's really confusing.
  • I still shop at my T-Town Von's, I love it there. They know me, I know where everything is why change? Yes, there is a Ralph's down the street I tried it once.
  • I heart country music, don't hate. I don't plan on not liking it anytime soon.
  • Voted for George W. Bush, twice. I'd vote for him again if I could.
  • I hate the dentist, he's a nice guy but I hate him. Sedation for cleanings?Yes please!
  • Football, this is a new love of mine. I just love the game.
  • Naps, where would I be without them?
  • Driving (I'll blog about this further later) I'm a good driver, seriously don't mess with me. And for the love of God use your blinker, it's not just a stick car folks made for looks it has a purpose!
  • I hate the "F" word, I don't use it. But I sure do like all the others!
  • Crying, I do this from time to time. Commercials, movies, words, people or for no reason at all. Don't worry I'll be fine.
  • I'm not needy, I love my me time. Give it to me and you'll be happy.
  • I've lost people I've loved dearly, we can talk about it when I'm ready.
  • Hugs, this has changed over the years. Let's hug it out, I'm ready now.
  • Singing, nope sure can't carry a tune but it won't stop me... shower, car, while cooking if I know the words chances are I'll sing it.
  • I love celebrity gossip, love it!
  • The way a man smells, Love it... so much so that I wear men's deodorant.
  • I'm always late, and don't try telling me an earlier time you'll just have to wait longer.
  • My Dad is amazing, I go to him for everything.
  • I love the air on with the windows open.
  • Greece, I'm going there someday.
  • I'd rather be happy in love then rich.
  • Exercise is the devil, I hate it. I'll do it, and it might be the best show you've ever seen.
  • Patience I don't have much I try to use the little I have wisely.
  • If I tell you I'm fine I am, if I'm not you won't even have to ask you'll see it on my face.
  • My Mom drives me to drink sometimes but being around her makes me a better person she's that awesome.
  • I'm always hoping for a knock on my door.
  • I am a cake snob, I don't do store bought cake and yes my nose scrunches up when it's offered. There isn't anything like a homemade cake. I really don't mean to be rude.
  • I'm clumsy, not graceful at all.
  • Remembering every random detail is something I'm good at.
  • My sister is a bright light in my world, adore her.
  • I can't see far away, so if I don't have my glasses on and you aren't standing right in front of me I'm not being rude I just can't see you if you are trying to say hi until you get closer.
  • I'd rather have a beer then a glass of wine.
  • Drama, can't stand it I want a repellent for it.
  • My heavenly father, I'm forgiven I'm loved and I was created by him for good purpose and I'm forever grateful and constantly still learning.
  • Kids, love them. I want to start with one and see how it goes...
  • Pillows, I have way too many but I know where each one goes if one is out of place I can't sleep.
  • I was adopted I have no desire to ever meet the lady that gave birth to me. She did enough by giving me life, I'm grateful for the choice she made by giving me to Mom and Dad.
  • Meral, she's my doctor I go see her all the time for everything.
  • Loyal is how I would love to be described as.
  • Shoes I love them, but I'm happiest in my flip flops.
  • Talking on the phone isn't for me, text me, email me or call and your number will show up. And don't leave long messages when I don't answer, I see your number I'll call you back.
  • Mornings are tough, I'm good after about 20 minutes.
  • I am almost always cold, and I love my Uggs.
  • Adore me.
  • I love the holidays, I'll tell you I hate my Birthday but I really love that the day is all about me. And yes my Birthday is a holiday, the government just hasn't caught on yet.
  • Weather, I love it... no I'm obsessed with it. And the news too, love watching the news!
  • Gum, I always have it... and about 4 different kinds in my purse.
  • Don't try to take me camping unless it's at a hotel with a down comforter, if you try you'll be sorry nature and I don't work well together.
  • I'm pretty tough, but be careful words and actions will break me.
  • Little things mean more to me then grand gestures.
Well if you made it this far I give you a gold star, you must really love me!!! I could go on but I'll leave some for next time, and also my computer is so hot right now it's burning my leg.
So until next time, God is great beer is good and people are crazy!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I believe in putting things out in the universe.
    Love, hugs, and prayers. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOVE this!!!! And I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete